JONES DRIVE DRAINAGE AND PAVING
Latest News: The SUEZ water main replacement project has begun. Pending weather conditions, the contractor anticipates completion within the next few weeks. The Village plans on milling and paving in early Spring 2019.
Resident Letter – 08/01/18
- The Village was notified by SUEZ that a water main replacement project is scheduled for early 2019. The Village will hold off milling and paving until the infrastructure project is complete.
- Orange & Rockland gas main replacement is completed.
- Scaffidi’s Paving & Drainage has completed the drainage installation.
- The subcontractor who is responsible for the gas main replacement should be finishing their project in the near future. The contractor for the drainage installation will begin shortly thereafter. It is the Village’s hope the drainage will be complete by the end of summer.
- As of Monday, April 9, 2018, Orange and Rockland crews will be testing holes for service this week.
- The anticipated start date of the main replacement is set for Friday, April 13, 2018.
- Orange and Rockland will be storing material for the project at the top circle.
- Once Orange and Rockland completes their replacement project, the Village drainage project will begin.
- Resident Letter – 2/15/18
Stay tuned for more updates.